The new [K] Brave™ is a special design racket and the ultimate weapon for ambitious doubles player in [K]command of their game. Using the revolutionary Power [K]ick™, the shaft of the racket is extended throughout the entire handle. Usually, the shaft comes only 1/3 in length of the handle. This extension due to Power Kick™ lowers the kick point and results in increased overall flexibility and more torsional stability which increases control and power at the same time.
Wilson KFactor KTour rackets are used by top coaches and players around the Bay Area because of its excellent feel and design. After surveying for the past 4 months, we found that players who used the Wilson KTour racket claim that it provides excellent power(5), excellent speed(5), and good control(4).
4 [K]EY FEATURES
1. [K]arophite Black - New structures created at the nano level for more feel and ultimate [k]ontrol.
2. [K]ontour Joint - New frame and shaft technology that enhances stiffness at t-joint area for improve torsional stability.
3. [K]onstruction - New frame construction provides a more stable hoop and allows higher string tension.
4. [K]ap - New top cap design on the handle for more flexible shaft resulting in increased power.
5. [Power [K]ick - Revolutionary engineering for maximum shaft length to lower kick point and increase torsional stability, control, and power.