- Recreational player(s) looking for durable racket for outdoor/indoor play
- Physical Education class that wants racket frame that do not break even if it is used roughly, i.e. banged on the floor or clashed with other players.
- Parents who want extra-durable badminton racquet for their kids
- Premium Alloy head and frame provides extra strength to increase durability.
- Thicker diameter string installed professionally on racket preventing shuttlecock from getting stuck on the string mesh and increased the lifetime of the string.
- Extra thick grip providing cushion on the hand and help prevent slippage.
Prevent Shuttlecock from Getting Stuck on Racket String
There are 3 main reasons why shuttlecock get stuck on the racket string during play.
- Shuttlecock size is not the correct size for playing. Many shuttlecock that comes with low quality recreational set are designed and made poorly. The corks are too small for badminton play which cause the string to be pushed aside and resulted in the shuttlecock getting stuck on the netting of the racket. Badminton Alley sells ONLY the correct size of shuttlecock for playing badminton.
- Rackets are strung too loose which causes the string to separate easily upon impact with the shuttlecock. Again, these kind of rackets are usually come in low quality or from unknown brand badminton set. We notice that many online stores and retail stores who claims to be badminton expert selling them above $100 (some almost reach as high as $200) and yet the quailty of the racket and stringing is very poor.
Wilson Hope(TM) Blue badminton racquet is similar to the Wilson Titanium smash. The racquet is designed to promote awareness of Breast Cancer by Wilson donating certain percentage of the profit to the Brease Cancer Research Foundation. Buy a badminton racque and support a worthy cause! Can't beat that!